Saturday, August 1, 2009

Time to set Sail!

Greetings!!

Local Time: 3:00 pm. I'm just getting ready to leave the beautiful hotel in the small village Nea Anchialos. I will be taking the bus (hopefully I can find it) to Volos and then a taxi to the dock on Konstantinos Park where I get on the sailboat.

I am really looking forward to the next two weeks sailing the Greek Islands. Truly I have no idea what to expect or what its going to be like. I'm going into this with no expectations which is actually really exciting. I'm looking forward to spending time in the word of God, meeting new people from around the world, learning more about myself, and just enjoying the beautiful islands of Greece.

So far my trip has been really great. I'm not lonely at all and I'm really soaking up all this time by myself!
As I mentioned before I won't be able to blog alot well I'm on the boat but I will update whenever I can! (They may be long entries). haha
My prayers and thoughts are truly with everyone back home. I do think of you all lots.
Sending my love and smiles,

Maryse

3 comments:

Giles Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna Rachel said...

haha that's a cute picture.
happy sailing!

Brenda Johnson said...

Have a blessed two weeks on the sea. Love and prayers, Mom and Dad