Sunday, August 23, 2009

Galway, Ireland
















(The two photo's with buildings in them are taken right outside my hostel room. The photo of the green field does NO justice to the beauty of the countryside but it was difficult to take a photo with the moving bus.)
Hey,

I have made is safely to Galway Ireland. The bus ride to Galway itself was absoultely breath taking. I cannot express and I wish my pictures could show you just how amazing and beautiful Ireland is. I have yet to see a more beautiful place on earth. Galway is a small city on the west coast of southern Ireland. It is very close to the Cliffs of Moher which are a huge attraction here. Tomorrow I will be doing a full day tour of them.

My time in Galway is shorter than I would have liked but I have a feeling sometime in the future I will be back to Ireland for further travel. The hostel I am staying at has nice bunk beds, is quiet and is very clean so I should be getting a good nights rest, finally!

I will be sure to update my blog tomorrow evening once I've completed my day trip. Hopefully I will get some good photo's so I can attempt to show everyone back home the beauty.

One of the coolest things for me being here is that just looking at the green fields, the stone, the cattle, and the rolling hills is a huge testimony of God's amazing creation and existence. I'm truly in awe.
That's all for now.

Maryse

1 comment:

Deanna Rachel said...

oh i can't even imagine how beautiful it is over there . a photographer's dream for SURE. so you take on the role as the photographer and don't stop clicking okay?
that'd be an awesome present.
missing you