Saturday, August 15, 2009

Off the Boat and In Athens





Hello!

Well I have made it safely to Athens. I'm at a very nice hostel, much better than the last one. I am very tired from the sailing but it was good. The last few days were filled with great adventure, lots of sailing, time in the sun, climbing, wind surfing and great bible studies. It was a great trip.

As for now I'm going to be in Athens for a few days before I leave for Ireland. When I think about what I'm going to do there and why I'm going there I just laugh because I have no clue. I'm sure it will be a great experience though.

As for now I'm just going to relax a bit. I'm going for dinner tonight with two of the people from the boat so that should be nice. I promise to update again soon when I'm not so tired. My ankle is much better by the way.

God Bless,

Maryse

1 comment:

Brenda Johnson said...

I'm so glad you are back and "online", and that your ankle is much better! Love Mom, Dad