Saturday, August 29, 2009

England!!

Hello Everyone,

England has been great so far. I don't have much time on the computer to update and I can't upload any photo's because I'm not on my laptop and can't plug it in here. So a quick little update:

England is just as beautiful as Ireland and I really like it. I'm currently in Nottingham England. I visited and did some sight seeing in the cities of Bristol and in Bath. I will be in Nottingham till probably monday or tuesday and then will catch a train to London for two days before I fly home.

It's been so nice to have friends tour me around here. In Bath I visited cathedrals, saw the university, got some great photo's. My friends that are touring me around live in Nottingham and one of them lives on a large farm with a famous abbey that is now in ruins. I spent a full day at the farm yesterday. We did adventures through the forest, went quading, saw some castles and breathtaking views of England. I've been quite lucky with the weather here and it's really beautiful. Tonight there is a local family festival in Nottingham with pubs, games, and events so were going to go to that tonight.

I'm looking forward to seeing London soon but I'm soaking up all my time here and truly having a blast. The country side is so beautiful and very serene.

Hope all is well back home and will update again when I can!

Cheers,
Maryse

No comments: