Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sailboat!

Just wanted to let everyone know I got on the sailboat. It's very large and beautiful. We aren't setting sail until tomorrow morning and I have internet right outside a cafe but I won't after tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to getting started. I am the youngest on the boat. There are 16 in total with the crew and most of them are all over 35. No problem though, this is going to be so amazing. Anyway this has to be quick. But I'm happy and excited!
God Bless!
Maryse

2 comments:

David A said...

Awesome Maryse. Enjoy the Greek ispands, beaches, sun and fellowship. Our prayers are with you.

Pauline and David

Brenda Johnson said...

Hey, how's the sailor? Have you learned all the lingo yet? Can't wait to hear more and to see some photos. Love,Mom,Dad.