Monday, August 24, 2009

The Cliffs of Moher!
















What an amazing day!!!








Hello everyone! Today was my best day in Ireland so far. I did a full day trip to the south west coast and saw the Cliffs of Moher. They are absoultely gorgeous. I met two other girls who were traveling alone on the tour so we hung out all day. This was really nice for me and we had heaps of fun.
I tried to take good pictures so that I could share this amazing view and place with you all and I hope they do some justice. This is somewhere I would tell everyone I know to visit. I'm quite tired since it was a long day but it was well worth it. Tonight Erin(Australia), Ashley(Toronto), and myself are going to make dinner and then go to a pub for a drink. This will be nice since I have yet to go out and experience an Irish pub. We are going to find one with live music which will be great.

Today was a great day and I'm excited to share ALL my photo's with you when I'm home from my trip.

Thanks for reading my blog! Truly hope all is well back home!
Maryse

2 comments:

Brenda Johnson said...

So glad you had a wonderful day! We're just home from yellowknife; will tell you all about that later too. Great photos of the Cliffs!!
Love Mom,Dad

Deanna Rachel said...

aaah it's soooo pretty!!! i'm super super jealous. to the extreme.
nice photos too p.s. i'm proud.
have fun at the pub tonight! drink some good old irish beer!!
love ya<3