Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day in Galway











Hello,

Today I had a full day in Galway. It was really nice to walk around and see the city. I have decided I like Galway more than Dublin. Dublin is great for sightseeing but its very busy. Galway is a very artisy city with music playing everywhere, there are long shopping streets, square parks, and its right by the ocean.


I went to a little coffee shop, bookstore, and bible school today that was recommended to me by someone on my sailaway in Greece. It was really neat to meet some of the people who worked their and ran the ministry. I enjoyed a warm drink and a cookie while I talked with the director about the school and ministry.


Overall I had a quiet day but a very enjoyable one. I truly have come to love Ireland, even the rainy weather. I am sure sometime in the future I will be here again, whatever that may mean or be.

I'll be sure to write before I leave for England tomorrow.


Cheers,

Maryse

1 comment:

Brenda Johnson said...

Great photos; you had a better day than Buddy: he rolled in something unspeakable and Dad gave him a cold shower with the hose Ha. Can't wait to see you at home. Love Mom, Dad