Friday, August 21, 2009

Shopping and Walking!











Hey!


Today I had a good day. I have pretty much scene all the main attractions in Dublin now. I did some shopping which was nice and bought two cute and cheap tops (cheap for Dublin that is). I couldn't help myself! I did a lot of walking today too, pretty much the whole downtown.


Later this afternoon I went to St.Patricks Cathedral and attended a service their. There was a choir who sang and it was a very old and traditional service. It was neat to experience it. The church is quite large and has beautiful architecture. I'll post pictures above.


As for this evening I'm having a quiet evening at the hostel. It's only 9:15pm and I'm getting ready for bed. Ha I know I'm crazy. I should be going out, I'm in Ireland! lol But I enjoy my evenings by myself!


Tomorrow I have decided to take the train to Bray for a day trip. Bray is just south of Dublin and its on the coast of Ireland so i'll get to see the beach and a bit of countryside. This should be a nice little day trip for me that isn't too expensive. I'm also really looking forward to going to Galway in two days. I hear its absoultely beautiful and the more I think about it the more excited I am to get there.

Anyway, thats about it for now. Please continue to pray for me on my trip.

My prayers are with everyone back home too.


Maryse

1 comment:

Brenda Johnson said...

Great pictures; the green in your photos seems so bright and fresh: Ireland truly is the emerald isle. Keep the photos coming; love Mom, Dad