Thursday, August 20, 2009

Relaxing Day in Dublin











Greetings!! ha

Today was a good day. I did a lot of walking around. I went to Trinity Western University....oh my goodness. This is the most beautiful university I have ever scene. I have some great photo's of it. Unfortunetly my computer is currently dead and my photo's are on it so i'll have to wait until tomorrow when its charged to upload them.

I also went to St.Steven's Green. This is a huge park and garden area in Dublin. It truly is gorgeous. There are ponds, flowers, statues, and a couple of stages for performances. It is so green and peaceful. I sat in the grass and read my book for about an hour enjoying both the sun and some rain! ha

This evening was absoultely wonderful. I went to the theatre by myself and watched a professional irish riverdance performance. This was amazing and a lot of fun. It cost quite a bit of money but I thought "Hey..I'm in Ireland on vacation, its Riverdance, when am I going to experience this again??" So I went for it and it was worth every euro!!

I'm quite tired now and looking forward to a good nights sleep!

I'll post photo's tomorrow of my adventure's from today.

God Bless,
Maryse

No comments: