Thursday, July 2, 2009

Less Than a Month Away!

Today is July 2nd, and in 26 days I will be leaving Calgary in hopes of arriving safely in Greece. I am looking forward to this trip more and more each day but with that comes a little more worry and responsibility for finishing up all my plans.

I have yet to know where exactly I will be staying. The only days I have set for accomodation and meals is from the 1st of August to the 15th when I will be on the sail boat. Other than that I have NO plans and no idea where I'll be staying. Thinking about this scares me a little but at the same time this is totally what travelling Europe is suppose to be like. You basically don't have a clue where your going, you go anywhere your heart desires, and you hope that you can find a hostel each night to stay in. haha This makes me laugh. Oh....I'm excited!





On a side note from my trip...I just officially graduated High School on June 26th, 2009. I had a great graduation and will cherish all my memories of school. I plan to grow from all the great times, and learn from all the bad ones. I have made some great friendships especially in the last few years and I realize that starting september ( and for me I guess end of July) I won't be seeing alot of these people on a day to day basis. It is sad to think about and yet hard to understand because the reality is they are still here and until their gone I won't understand.

Anyway, enough ranting about that. I am really looking forward to my trip, I'm thankful I had a great graduation, and I plan on soaking up every bit of summer with great friends and family.



Maryse

No comments: