Monday, June 1, 2009

Looking Ahead to Greece!


Hello.

I'm not even sure if anyone will ever read this. And for now I am completely okay with that. Today I got an email from the Kingfisher Capernwray in Greece. I have been fully accepted and confirmed to go on my sailaway this August.

I will be on the boat for 15 days with others from around the world. I am looking forward to this experience. Travelling by myself will be so neat and a great time to grow. I trust that I will meet some great people on the ship and also enjoy time by myself.

Obviously I am a little worried about safety and where I will end up staying, but I'm sure I will be just fine. I will have to bring my lap top with me so that I can communicate with those back at home or at least update my blog.

For now I won't be writing much but once I leave I will try and update more often.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this trip. I think it will be a great experience.

Maryse

1 comment:

Deanna Rachel said...

I will TOTALLY be checking this everday while you away. i hope you update it a lot.
I also think you should write in this all the time on a day to day basis. beacuse you're a good writer and you have good things to say.
that's all.
love you<3