Thursday, July 30, 2009

A few Photos!









2:30 yesterday morning. This is at Syntagma Sqare.
I thought that well the internet was working on my computer I would upload some photos for everyone.


It's 2 in the afternoon and its very hot here. I spent my morning and noon hour at the National Archaeological Museum of Greece. It was a very neat museum with lots of cool artifacts, vases, and gold from way back in history. It is the weirdest feeling being completely alone in a new country but I happen to love this feeling and the fun of finding my way around on the busy busy streets of Athens. I probably won't get to see your "picture perfect" coast line of Greece until I sail the Greek Islands on August 1st. But for now here are a few photos!
Hope all is well in Canada!








I know this ones hard to see. But this is me in front of the Museam.



The busy streets of Athens.









Gold.....lots of Gold!! ha











Me taking pictures of myself cause I feel bad asking random people to take them for me. Man...not many people speak English here! ha





Last but NOT least! Ladies....how would you like to use THESE to put on your makeup in the morning??? haha
Isn't that crazy...in the 16th Century thats what the women used!

3 comments:

Deanna Rachel said...

( don't worry about the small photos, we can click them and they go bigger)

ah! that is so cool! i'm actually quite jealous that you're all by yourself. i think that would just be the coolest thing ever!
love hearing from you!
be safe!

Giles Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

We went to this museum as well. So many cool things to see hey?