Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Goodbye Canada.

Hello!

Today has finally come. My bags are packed, I have said my goodbyes, and I am ready to take on an adventure of a lifetime.

I am the slightest bit nervous but mostly I am feeling excited. I know that all my dreams of whats to come won't be even close to what God has in store for me. This is what excites me.

I am flying to Germany this evening, and then I should arrive in Athens tomorrow evening on the 29th, but to everyone back home this will be around 8 or 9am tomorrow.

I expect that I will be quite tired when I arrive in Greece however I will be sure to write once I find my hostel in Athens.

Thank You all for your love, support, and prayers. I will update my blog whenever I can!

God Bless You All!!




1 comment:

Brenda Johnson said...

Hey it's Mom. Great photos and blog entries. Can't wait to see how your flights to Frankfurt and Athens went. Love you to the moon and back. Mom