Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

A big hello from Canada at last!!

This will be my last entry in this blog. Looking back on my trip I realize how much of an amazing trip I had. I experienced things I never would have imagined. I met great people, I learned about myself and I grew, I got to see the pure beauty of this world, and I had fun.

If you asked me what my favorite thing or place was I don't think I could tell you and pick one. However when I think of each country I would say: Greece was where I grew the most on an individual level, Ireland was the most beautiful and I enjoyed sight seeing, England was the most fun and I had a great time with friends.

I'm sure that in a few months I'll be looking back on this blog and saying "WOW, I miss it." Currently though it feels so good to be laying in my own bed writing this and how true the saying " There's no place like home" is to me right now.

These small entries, insights, and photo's of my trip are such a small portion of what I actually experienced and learned. It's hard because I will never be able to fully explain it to anyone since I was on my own. But I do honestly appreciate all the support and love each of you gave me while I was on my trip. It was so great to be able to update you on my journey.

I have come a long way in 5 weeks and I will always look back on this trip and I will smile.

Thanks for sharing with me everyone!

Cheers,

Maryse

No comments: